Hairfall n baldness
Last weekend when I went for a haircut at saloon after I had my hair cut he showed me mirror and I noticed in the center part(not front) the center part of my head I noticed my scalp is visible. looks like male pattern baldness. Now m very much stressed m just 21. My barber told me growth has reduced in center part.

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, Male type baldness in young age is caused due to in proper nutrition and irregular lifestyle. Please correct your lifestyle at the same time please consult doctor to help you with some medication. Please contact Total Health Care for further details. Please feel free to call us. Dr Jagat Shah.