Hi..i am 20 years old girl from passed 3 months i am suffering from lot of hair fall and now a days when i get iching on my scalp i can see dry dandruff in my nails,i dont know whether it is for stress or some thing,and from 5 months my hair are not growing also,please help me out for this

Doctor Answers (1) on Hairfall,hairgrowth

Greetings. In women, Anaemia, hormonal issues, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair. After adequate evaluation by dermatologist, You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet.For sore scalp and dandruff you'll need an antifungal shampoo with probably a low dose corticosteroid shampoo. See a dermatologist near you to get evaluated if you have any other scalp problem. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
use a shampoo that's not very harsh / low on chemicals