Hairfall,dry and dandruff
I have a lot of dandruff, and my hair is also pretty dry and M having a lot hairfall also nowadays. I'm pretty scared. Please give suggestions what can I do so that I don't loose hair and my hair also becomes soft?

Hello.. Well it is a common problem because of pollution,water and food habits.. You need to have food well..green leafy vegetables and lots of proteins...you need to make sure that you are not anemic nor calcium deficiency... Drink loads of water...dp not change shampoo to much..try using ciclopirox olamine shampoos