Hairfall curly hair

I have curly hairs. My mom told me that she didn't cut my hairs at my childhood i.e. Mundan. Lots of people tell me that shave your entire head now to regrow new and strong hair. Is it true or is it right process to shave entire head.

Doctor Answers (2) on Hairfall curly hair

Dr. Vaibhav Lunkad Pune | Sexologist
no worry just apply warm coconut oil daily in the scalp as it will stop infections and increase the blood supply to scalp,slowly curls will become less
Greetings. Shaving the head is not really a solution to improve your hair growth . if it was - then all bald men and people with unhealthy hair would be doing that!!! however, it just gives a feeling of uniform growth since hair growth is visible right from the the skin level. However, it helps in applying lotions to the hair roots etc - thus if you really want to shave your head , go ahead, but scientifically it causes no difference.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging