Hairfall and tanned skin

I have a tanned skin color and i want to get rid of this. Please help me to get me my real body color. Should i go for anti tanning treatment? And i am also facing the problem of hairfall nowadays. So please suggest me something to stop this hairfall even i feel very itchy in scalp. Please help me to get rid of these problem

Doctor Answers (1) on Hairfall and tanned skin

Hi. Greetings. In women, Anaemia, hormonal issues, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair. After adequate evaluation by dermatologist, You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet.For dandruff you'll need an antifungal shampoo with probably a low dose corticosteroid shampoo. See a dermatologist near you to get evaluated if you have any other scalp problem. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up  messaging. Warm regards.