Hairfall and tanned skin

I have a tanned skin color and i want to get rid of this. Please help me to get me my real body color. Should i go for anti tanning treatment? And i am also facing the problem of hairfall nowadays. So please suggest me something to stop this hairfall even i feel very itchy in scalp. Please help me to get rid of these problem

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. In women, Anaemia, hormonal issues, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair. After adequate evaluation by dermatologist, You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet.For dandruff you'll need an antifungal shampoo with probably a low dose corticosteroid shampoo. See a dermatologist near you to get evaluated if you have any other scalp problem. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up  messaging. Warm regards.