Hairfall and Psoriasis
I am having psoriasis from last 8 years. I came to Bangalore 1 year ago and my hairline has receded significantly. Can I undergo hair transplant?. I am afraid that psoriasis on scalp will effect the hair transplant and it may spread vigorously on my scalp.

Dr. Rajdeep
Your psoriasis has to be under complete control without any oral medicines before you undergo a transplant. It would be best to undergo a transplant in the beginning of summer season when psoriasis goes naturally into remission. It would be best to choose a dermatologist who does hair transplant as opposed to hair transplant surgeons from other specialities, as they can assess best in your case. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore