Hairfall and not growing hair 😭
Before I use to straight my hair everyday but they are damage and not growing and it started falling too much what I do with that 😭😭😭 I want growth now. even I use many hair oils but nothing works 😭😭🙏

These are the common causes of hair loss in women Hair style: Your style of hair can cause hair loss when your hair is arranged in ways that pull on your roots, like tight ponytails, braids, or corn rows. This type of hair loss is called traction alopecia. If hair follicles are damaged, the loss can be permanent. Vitamin deficiency. Dieting (rapid weight loss). Restrictive diets. Over processed scalp hair (breakage)
consult me once I need to asks you questions before giving you the correct treatment

Check thyroid profile. Medication are available to help with hair growth. Consult me privately for proper management
Conshlt Dermatologist.
In your age common cause is iron deficiency, micro nutrient deficiency. And need to evaluate more
consult for more guidance