Hairfall and hairloss
Hello m 23 yrs old and having hairfall since 2 3 months Today I visited one doctor and he said to take finalo 1mg alternate days for 3 months But after reading reviews of this finalo medice i am worried Pls help

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Don't worry. The doctor seems to be proficient and has prescribed correct treatment. So You may take the medications as prescribed. However I do understand your concerns regarding use of medicines and possible side effects of the same mentioned on internet forums. Don't worry, you can send your further queries to be resolved in detail on follow up messaging. Warm regards