Hairfall and greying of hair
My hair becomes grey and hairfall becomes severe and growth is negligible and hair becomes frizzy..there is no shine in my hair. Please suggest me something.

You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Greying of hair is caused when cells at the hair base called melanocytes stop producing the pigment which is responsible for giving our hair its colour. To continue making the colour-producing pigment, the cells need Vitamin B12. In some cases, premature greying occurs if there's a deficiency of Vitamin B12. Hair dyes remain the main modality of the treatment for cosmetic concerns after nutritional supplementation thou Hair dyes can aggravate greying of hair and hair loss in the long term. Consult a Dermatologist for the same.
Greying of hair qnd hair fall can have many causes..u need to get investigated by a dermatologist  and then get the correct treatment for hairfall