Hairfall and dry scalp
I moved to Hyderabad 2.5 months back I am having a lot of hairfall. Whenever I comb my hair, shampoo my hair or even touch my hair, I get hairfall. And my hair has also turned out to be dry. Please suggest me a remedy and some good shampoo and conditioner for the problem I am facing. Thanks in advance.

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-losss
Start on biotin supplements and food rich in iron content.
Avoid Self Medications.