Hairfall and dandruff
Last 3-4 months, my weight has increased due to which I have more than my regular hair fall and dandruff. Earlier I was prone to small amounts of dandruff only during winters but its happening during last three four months as well. Any natural remedy available for the same? Not inclined towards tablets.

Increase in weight and hairfall are not directly related but yes you may require a through hormonal evaluation. Dandruff cannot be related to these hormonal imbalance. It needs proper evaluation and treatment can be given accordingly. You won't even need to take tablets for that 😊
Consult with me for details.

Consult a dermatologist
Hypothyroidism causes both increase in weight and hair fall , so get Thyroid check T3 T4 TSH should be done
Kindly check your thyroid function ..as for dandruff confirm if it's dandruff
kindly consult a dermatologist
High protein diet
You need antifungal shampoo. High protein diet. And few serums
consult