Hairfall after COVID and a Nose surgery
I am losing a lot of hair after covid (had on 19th of April followed by which developed fibrosis) and a recent nasal surgery(on 14th August due to an accident). I lose thick strands of hair each day. My scalp is visible through out. I had good hair texture and volume previously. I am under vitamin supplements only right now. Pls suggest a remedy.

You are suffering from hormonal changes causing post COVID Telogen effluvium causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.