Hair4U 2% ltn & pregnancy

Hi, My doctor has prescribed me to use hair 4 u lotion 2% for hair growth. We are planning for our baby in next 1or 2 months. I have seen few reviews of this lotion where it was not advised during pregnancy. Can you please clarify this confusion. 1. Do you recommend, to use this lotion for 1/2 months now and stop it. And start using it again after baby is born? Or 2. Do you recommend to use this lotion only after baby birth and not during this time interval of 1/2 months? Needed a second opinion, hence need your help. Thanks a lot in advance.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair4U 2% ltn & pregnancy

Greetings. Yes I would strongly advise you against using this during pregnancy. One or two months is not enough for sustained response to minoxidil so in my opinion - you could as well start using it later.hope this solves your query. Warm regards.  Further information may be sought on practo direct