Hair white problem
I am long time to phase a problem a white hair in mouth i am daily use mahabhugraj oil to my hair and not use wash my hair to cosmetic product not use shampoo and my age only 17 years old so I am how to resolve a problem

Thanks for the query. Premature graying of hair is not uncommon in general population in today's world. The cause could be multi-factorial and needs to be assessed. It could be genetic, environmental, constitutional or some nutritional deficiencies. While the treatment options are limited, an attempt to prevent further graying can definitely be made. Meet a Dermatologist for better understanding and treatment plan. Hope it helps you
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.