Hair transplant

Hi Doctor, I have hair fall problem from my childhood and now I am 25 and almost bald. Tried different treatment but nothing worked. Decided to undergo transplant. Can you suggest me the best hospital for this and any side effects and cost for this transplant.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Let me explain the procedure to you in brief - Hair transplant is a procedure in which healthy hair from the back of the head are removed and transplanted on to the front bald area of the scalp. This could be done by two methods called fue and fut depending on number of Grafts needed and on patient's choice. The cost will also vary according tho number of grafts. There are no major side effects, however, whatever do exist need to be explained to you at a face to face consultation since side effects - if any would vary with the type of procedure done. Let me know if u need any further assistance in this regard. Dr Govind S Mittal (Dermatologist, Trichologist & Hair transplant surgeon)