Hair thinning problem
Hi,I have recently undergone hair transplant of 4000 grafts and two years ago,hair transplant of 2500 grafts but the real problem is with my hair thinning,I am taking nice diet and never drinks alcohol as well,I have been looking for a solution to the problem of hair thinning.

Hair thinning is a genetic trait. You should continue using the medicines which your doctor must have prescribed. I'm assuming a qualified doctor performed the surgery, and not a technician, or a homoeopath, or dentist etc. You can consult me online for a second opinion