Hair Thinning, Hair loss
I always have issues with my hair growth. But, i used to have thick black hair. Since a year now the quality of my hair has deteriorated it has become thin drastically and i can see my scalp a little. There are white flakey patches in my scalp butonly in the frontal area. Not sure if it is dandruff. Am I balding.Can women go bald. Please help

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Yes women can also have balding. But thinning of hair and hairfall can have a lot if reasons which can be easily treated. Kindly consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you further. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.