Hair thinning at crown.
Excessive Hair thinning and hair fall at the crown since the last 2 years. Tried PRP, perfectil, hair amrit, minoxidil etc. Not much help. About myself: occasionally eat non veg, alcohol consumption rare, no smoking, physically active, regular menstrual cycle, no thyroid issues, eat green vegetables and fruits and eggs regularly, rarely eat junk food, my mother has good hair so not genetic i think, i drink Aloevera and amla juice in the morning everyday since 1 month. I wash with cold water, oil on weekends,now going to try cold pressed castor oil. I wanted a transplant, but a dermatologist told me that at my age hair can still grow back. Is it true? What should I do for healthy hair regrowth?

If it's not genetic, then yes, at this age hair can grow again. Ayurvedic vaidya has to do a proper 'Prakruti Parikshan ' for you. It's not only medicines but also your lifestyle, diet play an important role for texture, strength, and colour of hair. Nasyam, Shirodhara will be helpful along with medicines.
Consult a nearby Ayurvedic Vaidya (physician).
Avoid exessive salt intake, canned and spicy food. Ensure nutrition is balanced and protein rich. Take adequate sleep and ensure you are not stressed.