Hair regrowth
I am male 31.I recently noticed that I have lost some hairs at the mid and side of my head. My diet was disturbed and I was taking very less sleep for last six months. Is regrowth possible if I take proper food and sleep.

Hey, even stress is one of the reason for hair fall , so to be in safer side you must sleep well . But there are many other causes also like thyroid problem, androgen alopacia, hereditary, stressful life, usage of hard water, protein deficiency, scalp infection , treatment depends on cause of hair fall ,kindly consult dermatologist .