Hair Problem
My hair are very dry now. When i was young ,i had very beautiful hair. But because of acne i had a certain medicine which did cure my acne but my hair have gone dry. Are there any natural remedies i can use to get my hair strength back.

Dry hair can a sign of nutritional deficiency or some drug reaction. I suggest you to take a very healthy nutritious diet which includes a lot of fruits veggies and nuts.  Avoid coloring your hair or blow drying them. Over night application of warm coconut oil is also very helpful.

+121
Chat with a doctor
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Apply oil twice a week and use a good shampoo and conditioner.  Avoid using heat to the hairs. Have a nutritious diet high in biotin. Consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.