Hair problem
Hi I gave my hair in Tirumala. Please tell me which type of food will help to regrowth my hair fastly.

Greetings. Please practice a good hygiene and hydration for your general well being. Add fruits and vegetables to your Daily  diet. In between a basic checkup from a consultant doctor will make him evaluate your condition and guide you more further. For a proper treatment regime please get it clinically evaluated. Early checkup and promptly starting your treatment will help you solve the issue faster. We Would be happy to help you. Regards,  Dr. Manmeet Singh, Maxillofacial Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgeon & Cosmetologist, Health Cottage Hospital ,  Bangalore.
The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Start on biotin supplements and food rich in iron content. Use a milder shampoo and consider frequent shampooing and conditioning.
Avoid Self Medications.