Hair problem....
Hi, I am 18 years old and I go to my college everyday in bike so I need to wear helmet. On an average I wear helmet for 2 hours each day, I heard something about helmet hair,so I really wanted to know about helmet hair what it is.......and how can I prevent it? Please give some effect full remedy...and thank you.

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hair fall is a common problem which is faced by bike riders coz of sweat produced on the scalp. keep ur scalp clean by regular head bath. A kerchief or a cotton towel must be worn first before wearing a helmet. Drink plenty of water, increase intake of fruits. Check whether dandruff is building up ? Use some hair oils such as chembrutyadi keram or neelibringadi keram. Consult and ayurveda doctor to know more