Hair Problem
Hi Dr ... How do I Keep my Scalp Clean ? how To get rid of hair Fungal infection .. ? I'm very worried as im just 17 and a Dancer also .. So I want my hair to be Healthy and thick naturally .. Can you please Help me with this Dr .

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender, socioeconomic status and internal health. Certain antifungal shampoos with routine conditioner based regime will suit you. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions roughly at 6 weeks intervals. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.   Best wishes Dr MK Agarwala New Delhi