Hair loss- Trichologist
I am working in a hot area and I have to wear helmet throughout my duty, around 8hrs. I have a problem of huge number of hair loss for few weeks. I think root of hair got weak. Also have a problem of dandruff too. Kindly give me the solution town prevent my hair loss and to strengthen my hair.

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Constant out door activity can indeed negatively affect the health of the hair. Intact wearing a helmet in direct sunlight died protect your hair and scalp. However, accumulation of sweat can cause more dandruff. Try to have few minutes off the helmet every two hours during a short break. Also wash your hair frequently in the week and make sure you don't wear helmet on wet hair. See a dermatologist for the right kind of solutions and serums your hair might need