HAIR LOSS TREATMENT
I have taken an appointment for PRP treatment in AIIMS , DELHI and i just want to know that going to AIIMS will be okay . i mean as it is government hospital so would they treat me well or it would be just wastage of time and money. ? please suggest . thank you.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. AIIMS is a respectable institute and you should feel privileged of having a chance of treatment at such a hospital. Due to extra ordinarily huge patient load, sometimes there may a waiting period but be rest assured. However you should remember and have realistic expectations and PRP should be done in conjunction with core medications. I cannot comment precisely as you have not mentioned the reason of getting a PRP done.

Muscle wastage treatment