Hair Loss treatment

I have been suffering from hair loss and the medication that i have took for last months have been of little use.I used tugain and Grocapix med.I visited a doctor and she told me to go for PRP hair treatment.I want to know how effective is the treatment and what are the chances that there will be growth on bald areas.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair Loss treatment

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
What percentage of tugain are you using? How many times a day? Tugain should be used in 5% concentration twice a day in males. If used once it only maintains the hair doesn't cause growth. PRP is a good option but results cannot be guaranteed. The only thing is it is a very safe option as the growth factors are harvested from your own blood. Also, there is nothing like treatment with a combination of minoxidil and finasteride. All other medicines and therapies should be used only if you are allergic or not willing to take them in my opinion. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore