Hair loss treatment

From last 4 months my wife has excessive hair loss. It is reduce now but still every day she looses around 30 to 40 hair due to which her head skin is visible, will it be treated ? is it possible that she will get her hair back with transplantation.

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Transplantation isn't the only treatment. She might be having female pattern hair loss for which she will require topical treatment. Please remember that hair treatment take times. So she will have to be patient to see results. And if she is diagnosed with female pattern hair loss (which can be ascertained only after a visit to a dermatologist) then the treatment needs to be very regular. So visit a dermatologist near you and start on treatment asap. The sooner you start the better results you get. Transplantation is the last option (my personal opinion) . And even after transplanting hair, application of medicines continues. Hope you got a clear idea.