Hair loss.

Sir I'm facing hair loss from the age of 16.But 2-3 years back it was not so major and now from back 3-4 months it has increased.It usually happens when my hair is wet.Please suggest some remedies

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Does your father or brother or maternal uncles have balding? This could genetically predispose you to balding. Further environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair.See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards.