Hair loss rapidly
My hair is losing very fast. Actually I met with accident because of that I unable to wash my hair for around 15 days. My hair is losing very rapidly. Am using shampoo nizral 2% ketonozele) Whenever am using this shampoo my hair is not losing. Whenever I stop this shampoo problem arise again. Kindly help me Thank you

Dr. Srinivas C
Hair loss in you could be due to accident stress you underwent or due to seborrhoea which is taken care by Nizral shampoo. You can continue shampoo weekly thrice or twice . Improve Your nutrition and manage stress as well .