Hair loss psoriasis-scalp
I am having hair loss and consulted a doctor.he said that it is psoriasis and need some medication. In part of medication he suggested to undergo phototherapy .primarily it gave good results,but now it wasn't. Could any one suggest me?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Psoriasis is an immune system mediated skin disease which can be brought into remission by certain medications and life style changes. Now it is well established and believed to be a multi system disorder involving joints, hearts and kidneys as well. A proper assessment to determine the severity of psoriasis and an assessment of other organ involvements is needed. Most of the patients do well if they stick to the recommendations. Kindly see a dermatologist for a treatment plan.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.

Hair loss due to psoriasis