Hair loss problem

I was visited to dermatologist , but doctor said that which hair i loose that can't recover. which hair i have that one are possible to regrowth. doctor said that transplant is necessary. guide me and suggest me what can i do...

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss problem

Thanks for the query.
Male pattern baldness (MPB) is an increasing problem in today's society.
Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender, socioeconomic status and internal health. With increasing affordability people are more aware of the cosmetic appearance and hair fall forms a major part of the complaints. It is more difficult to manage if there is a family member with similar hair fall, it indicates genetics and we know that the person is destined to lose hair if not intervened and corrective measures are not taken.​
The treatment typically consists of usage of oral medication (Finasteride) and topical lotion (Minoxidil in 5% strength). One needs to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Minoxidil is recommended by US-FDA for indefinite usage. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. PRP needs multiple sessions (4-6) roughly at 6 weeks intervals. PRP therapy is increasingly being accepted by dermatologists all over the world. Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.
Further information is in the following weblink
https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
If there were photograph, it was easy to comment about the treatment options.