Hair loss problem
Hair loss due to pollution and stress. As I use public transport , due to lot of dust outside , I'm losing my hair... Also I'm feeling stressful because of my job... Please suggest me what to do...

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. In women, Anaemia, hormonal issues, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair. After adequate evaluation by dermatologist, You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. See a dermatologist in your city. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards.