Hair loss n thining

I am suffering from hair loss visited richfeel few days back they HV suggested hair transplant is it safe will it b permanent solution

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss n thining

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Trichologist
Hair transplant isn't a 'permanent' solution for the simple reason that although it covers your bald areas permanently it doesn't stop the process of balding. Even after hair transplant you will need to visit an ALLOPATHIC DERMATOLOGIST (MCI recognised). Please understand that hair transplant is a MAJOR PROCEDURE and requires STRICT ASEPSIS. There was an incidence of a doctor loosing his life just because he had a hair transplant procedure in a such a noncertified place. Baldness is a genetic trait. No once can change your genes. But we can delay the process of balding. You need to consult an ALLOPATHIC DERMATOLOGIST in your area to get the details. Till then please go through this article!/content/21150 and understand what I mean by a certified allopathic doctor.
Visit a dermatologist allopathic
beware of people of using the word 'permanent'. The only permanent thing is 'change'!