Hair loss n hair growth
I want hair growth at front as I have a broad forehead..also my hair loss is also high..Please suggest if hair growth at front is possible with medicines

Dr. Ashish Bhagat
Dermatologist 21 yrs exp Gurgaon
The hair pattern that you have is predominantly genetically predetermined. Provided you have no medical conditions then there are a few topical medications which can be applied carefully over the required area. But the response is not very encouraging. Surgical options are available to suit your requirement. As regarding hair loss, one should have good nutrition and avoid indiscriminate use of harsh chemicals. Proper regular cleansing and shampooing is necessary.

Cipla medicine for hair growth