Hair loss more
Hair loss more is there any medicine ? or suggest me what kind of food should take to prevent hair fall.or any shampoos ,dry fruits,fruits suggest me

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Hair fall can have as many reasons as we can think of. The most common being genetic which can be modified by the environment we live. If there is a family history of hair loss, then it becomes more likely. Meet a Dermatologist for beginning a treatment plan. Have patience as initial improvement takes few months to be visible though hair loss should stop in a couple of weeks,
Meet a Dermatologist
https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss