Hair loss male
Is ayurveda or homeopathy more effective for hairloss than allopathy? Minoxidil is only affective as long as Im using it. I dont require much regrowth, I just want to stop it. Will ayurvedic or homeopathic treatments be worth the time and effort?

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.

Hi.... vitamin B-12 deficiency or problems with your pituitary or thyroid gland can cause hair loss that’s reversible if the problem is corrected,  Although you can't reverse natural balding, you can protect hair from damage that may eventually lead to thinning.... Go natural: Leave your hair its natural color and texture. If that is not an option for you, give hair time to recover between blowouts and chemical treatments.....
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Nishu Khandelwal
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Hair loss has many reasons. So what is the cause of your hair loss is very important. Accordingly it can be treated with Homeopathy. You Need to check your diet also. Take care.