Hair loss,lot of dandruff
I have a lot of dandruff in my scalp from 3-4 years and I can't get rid of it. I use to shave my hair many times and used many homemade remedies but were failures. I am losing my hair day by day.Now my scalp is about visible and patches started at the forehead. If there is any medical recommendation then please help me. I want my head free of these dandruff.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Dandruff is a common situation more common among teenagers. It can be more problematic if you are using hair oils. So consider discontinuation of oils and using an antifungal shampoo everyday for first week and then reduce the application to twice a week for maintenance. You should keep the shampoo at-least for 5 minutes on the scalp for it to act. This should solve your problem. However if problem persists, consult a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment and to rule out any other skin condition. Hope it helps you.
Nizral or Conaderm are good antidandruff budget shampoos.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations as on public platforms, I cannot generate a prescription.