Hair loss in patches
Hi i am experiencing severe hair loss and i am only 22. I can see lots of patches of scalp Please help me out Is there any permanent solution for spot baldness Or i have to live with it :-(
249 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajendran
Plastic Surgeon 8 yrs exp Chennai
hi there, you seem to have diffuse hair loss, you will be better off with medications like minoxidil and Prp injections,  also proper hair care and evaluation for treatable causes, contact a Plastic Surgeon nearby for further help.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.