Hair loss.

I have two problems have been trying to loose arm fat and belly fat for long. My body deposits most of the fat in my upper body. I need advice on how to lose upper body fat. And secondly I recently had typhoid,already I had less volume of hair on my head. Now I am losing too much hair. Please suggest me ways which helps in natural thickening of hair and would help to increase the volume.

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss.

Hi. Greetings. In women, Anaemia, hormonal issues, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair. After adequate evaluation by dermatologist, You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Prp therapy naturally reduces hair fall and improved hair quality and many patients have seen tremendous results with the same. See a dermatologist near you to get evaluated if you have any other scalp problem. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards. Pls write separately for fat problem and concerned specialist will answer it.