Hair loss.
I have hair loss ao much. I tried oil, onion juice diff type of shampoo and everything but nothing happned. What should i do for my hair loss. My hair growth is very less. Please suggest something.

Check your Hemoglobin levels, thyroid levels. If you have had covid in the past 6 months , it's post covid Telogen effluvium. If not, other causes have to be rules out and treatment given accordingly
consult online with me for detailed prescription
Send blood reports. Any other medical history
Question is simple but answer is complex Did u suffer covid?
U need a consultation with a dermatologist dear there are so. many questions to be answered