Hair loss

I have been suffering from hair loss for 5 years,because of dandruff, itching and some times i used get pimples on my head and some puss or blood would come from them. when they come, the itching will be more and when i scratch the hair loss will be more. i was consulted many doctors,but no to solve this problem. please suggest me what to do to. please help me to stop hair loss. i am worrying a lot. thanks in advance

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss

Hi. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Could you send your pictures on follow up chat?! Apart from being genetically predisposed to balding, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. Prp therapy is possibly a good treatment option.. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. Warm regards.