Hair loss

I am suffering a bit hair loss. I apply currently parachute aftershower gel and at night i apply parachute coconut oil in my hair but then also i am suffering some hairfall. I was thinking to use gatsby wax ..should i apply or not ? What should i do to avoid hairfall.

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi ! Hair loss is very common these days because of increased stress,nutritional deficiencies, lack of exercise and increase intake of junk food. Other causes of hair fall could be genetic, hormonal imbalances, under-active thyroid gland, and insufficient blood circulation in the scalp. There are many treatment options for hair loss including medications, home remedies. There are various over the counter medications available for preventing hair loss, but you need the ones most suitable to your hair type to get effective results.  Home remedies would include oiling your hair more often, include Amla/Indian gooseberry in your diet to promote new hair growth, apple cider vinegar can be effective to control hair fall and it gives soft and manageable hairs.
See a Dermatologist personally to find the type of hair products that suit you.
Avoid styling gels etc if you are losing hair.