Hair Loss
I am having hair loss problem. I visited couple of clinics. Both the clinics checked my scalp and said no problem, use some oil and shampoo. It will reduce the hair loss. But unfortunately I am not seeing any improvement. What to do now? If I try some other clinic they will tell the same. Money is getting wasted. Please suggest me any solution for this.

Hello there..... vitamin B-12 deficiency or problems with your pituitary or thyroid gland can cause hair loss that’s reversible if the problem is corrected.....To prevent hair damage that may cause hair loss, follow these tips: Go natural: Leave your hair its natural color and texture..... Choose products wisely: Use a basic shampoo designed for your hair type. Consult Dermatologist.....