Hair loss
I am having hair loss and not severe one and I never noticed that much of hair falling off but i am scared abt my future Do I need to worrie abt it How to protect my hair ?? I am already having this M shaped baldness and I am worried abt it please let me know wat to do

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. See it's important to differentiate between normal hair fall and that which is severe and potentially going to cause significant balding. While this may be tough to predict, and important point is whether there's any history hereditary balding in either maternal or paternal side of your family. Also to check if there's recession significant for your age and if there's thinning of hair. These need to be duly corrected then with medicated hair care serums and lotions to promote hair growth n reduce thinning. See a qualified dermatologist near you or further questions may be directed to me on follow up messaging. Hope this helps. Warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bangalore.