Hair loss.

Hi everyone. I'm 15 and I'm a student. I'm suffering from hair loss. The upper portion of my scalp is almost empty now. What should i do now? Except for that region, all other arras have good volume of hair but the extent is spreading. Any help?

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss.

Hi. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Apart from being genetically predisposed to balding, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. Prp therapy is possibly a good treatment option.. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal. Bengaluru.