Hair loss.
Hi everyone. I'm 15 and I'm a student. I'm suffering from hair loss. The upper portion of my scalp is almost empty now. What should i do now? Except for that region, all other arras have good volume of hair but the extent is spreading. Any help?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. You may be suffering from early onset androgenetic alopecia. Apart from being genetically predisposed to balding, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair further. You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet. Your hair density can be restored if you take timely treatment and care of your hair. Prp therapy is possibly a good treatment option.. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal. Bengaluru.