Hair loss, hair thinning
What caused hair fall. I would like to know the root cause of my hair fall.please suggest teste required for the same? My condition : 28 years male, healthy life style, height 5.7 weight 64 kg ,body fat 16 percent , no smoking, no drinking habits. Other info : 1. having vitamin d Difficiency. 2. I do workouts 5 days a week and will have whey protein some times. Other than that I take no other Supliments. Hair loss worrying me a lot. I tried olive serums and some vitamin d medicines and nothing is stopping hair fall. Iam getting loss hair from my entire scalp, not like patterns. Please help to get to know the root cause for the same.

Deficiencies can cause hair loss. So get ur vitamin d n b 12 checked again along with ur haemoglobin n thyroid. One important cause for hair loss in males is hereditary male pattern baldness which cannot be prevented...eat healthy nutritious food

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..
Yes it might be due to nutritional deficiencies. Kindly Consider Chat Consultation On App As Medical History Is Required.
Online Consultation Required