Hair loss & hair regrowth
I am from Chennai, and my age is 26. I am having male pattern baldness. Many say there is no cure to baldness. Is it possible to stop the hair fall? Also, is it possible to re-grow hair at the bald areas?

Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Hair fall can be reduced with ayurveda medication, yoga ,application ayurveda hair oils and ayurveda headpacks. Use malathyadi co oil, apply amla curd head pack once a week.
Dr. Pavan Yamali
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Vizianagaram
Its difficult to cure, but not impossible to cure Apply paste of hibiscus leaf+bringaraja oil Intake gooseberry+alovera juices Personal consultation and medication required, pls consult near doctor