Hair loss during 1 month

My hair is losing from 1 month...i tried so many but i don't get any result.i am feeling bad with this problem...iam thinking that i will got bold head....give me suggestion plzz....

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair loss during 1 month

Thanks for the query. One month of hair fall usually relates to a acute cause or sometimes the beginning of a chronic cause. Did you have an illness in preceding few months like a typhoid, malaria or did you undergo a surgery. Are there any acute stressors, any unusual problems? If there are so, you may be having a condition called telogen effluvium ,and usually settles in few months time. Apart from thesem the usual treatment options are topical lotion (Minoxidil) and supplements. Based on the cause of hair loss, certain specific medications can also be started. It also depends on the age of the patient and if planning for conception or not. Various issues need to be decided before initiating the treatment. The dosage and duration is decided by your dermatologist. You need to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement. Certain dermatologists supplement biotin, hair serum and advice procedures like PRP therapy which may accelerate the rate of hair growth. Meet a dermatologist to help you better