Hair loss due to fungus
I am suffering from hair loss due to ring worm fungus on scalp .I have identified it as red ring is formed on scalp of hair.How to remove it

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello there I understand your concern and feeling ...salicylic acid, selenium sulfide, zinc pyrithione and coal tar are effective in treating both conditions while sulfur and ketoconazole are effective in treating your condition...I would suggest you to consult nearest dermatologist for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.
Dr. Trinath Sarkar
Internal Medicine 3 yrs exp Kolkata
Tab terbiderm ( 250) once daily for 4 weeks & Scalp shampoo every alternate day for 4 weeks.

Scalp fungus symptoms hair loss