Hair loss due to deficiency of vitamin d
I'm loosing my hair continuously from the last 2 months and in the test reports it was found that I'm having deficiency of vitamin d. So can the hair loss due to deficiency of vitamin d be gain back and what I'll have to do for it and how much time it will take to do so??

No...You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
There are many reasons for hairfall or thinning of hair on the scalp. So first and foremost we have to find the cause with the help of detailed history and examination. Some of the common causes are nutritional deficiency, hormonal causes like androgenic alopecia or patterned baldness, hypothyroidism, telogen effluvium etc. Unless we find and treat the cause there is no point in giving non specific treatment. Oils or shampoos do not have any effect on hair growth as they are not absorbed in the skin. Moreover, you should never self treat with anything. Please send photographs using online consult option for proper diagnosis and detailed prescription.
Yes it can be due to that may not be the sole factor It will require a holistic approach you can either consult me online with photos for a proper diagnosis and treatment or a qualified dermatologist only near you.